Welcome to the Worlde of a Fated Fey, one who walks the Shadows between the OtherSide and this Dreamland. This is the Book of Shadows of a hereditary and self-taught Magickal Woman; a Dreamer who possesseth the lineage of Fae, Wytch and Starr Blood. Interwoven together to make an ecclectic source of Magick and Chaos. To walk between the Worldes of the Starrs, the Hidden Realms, the Spirit Worlde and to also Live a human life...

Friday, December 6, 2013

Fragile Heart and a broken Mirror, inside the looking glass. }i{...



Mysteries and wonders never cease
Lack of imagination is a wasted dis-ease
Tis needful for ourselves, plus for all the rest
To learn new things and always try our best
It takes courage to answer a fateful call
Leaps of Faith oft require a soft place to fall
Landing is hard, it hurts when one falls and cannot fly 
Wings are not for everyone, although we do all try
If one has naught wings, style another way to fly if you will
Silence is power, it can be a lesson or a weapon
Twists and rhymes, the fate and decline
A twisted path buried and crumbled within thine mind
Hearts broken, untended and never mended
Lost through time no beauty and love, the forgotten intended
How the heart cries 'twas a thing I could not perceive
How it was my heart that my mind deceived
Twas only a lonely story told to my mind, now nevermore 
A destiny of tragedy that my fated heart hated so
Fearful are those who see and know what shall come
Is not theyr true evermore, but another persons fun
Shattered souls roar ever-so loud, instincts set in
Backed into a corner, understanding no more and too tired to run
Spirit surely mastered the heart, the mind fled and it begun
Tis a wonder how memories fought for, good and true
My insides left but my body still remained 
Bones and blood, flesh and an exposed soul
Only out in the light could the part of me I do love, remain
Inside this darkened heart, buried deep by serious force 
Flashes of thoughts, other people and lives in my mind would stay
No matter who told them to go away, a confession of my heart this is true 
It twas another life of a broken heart, a tragedy
Of one and one and two and two
What this means still I not know, but do you
I hardened my heart and now I do not remember
Why it is so that I know my heart is where I know my home
I have never found my heart here, how love it tis I truly fear
Dare to feel what is embedded and so very strong
I do not know how, but right turned to wrong
A lesson to remember, two wrongs it is said
Never make a right
What I have learnt though, this is not true
If we do not make a wrong 
How can we ever make a Rite be good and true
Two souls who make a wrong
Righten the Rite that was once written wrong
See how lessons form a circle at the end
Life can never go on if one has left a loose end
If one is right, how does one know
By who and what Law makes this code
Tis our very own judgement of ourselves that ruins us in the end
Heaven and Hell the ultimate metaphor
How much light and how much dark
One lets through theyr door
For a knock or a call when heard on the aethers
If ignored, crosses the aethers to be heard in the air
Knocks you to your feet, lessons become crushingly aware
Here is where one needs wings or very agile feet
Beware the seekers unlearned
First learn ye balance, learn to face demise and graceful defeat
Patience for tenure is a passion and not a relief
Theyr are dreamers and then theyr are creators
Differences should be loved and not be ashamed
For tis our heavy heart that carries what our soul blames
The heart wilted can no longer flower and grow
Look for the weeds that show where theyr are the cracks
For a weed is strong, if one grows theyr always life and hope
A seed planted is a still a life, even a weed regardless
Every good gardner knows once cared for flowers can come back
Them who live by the land, know this is right
A guarded mind replanted is a glorious site!
A secret garden is an even more special one indeed
Wiser and older are they who have once made a wrong
Courage with untempered restraint, a brave fool they make
Life with no brave fools is a sad and foolish one 
No new tales or new ideals created for or by you and me
A tragic and mundane worlde, I truly never hope to see
Two heads are definitely better than one to make a right
So yes, two wrongs can make a Rite
Two Rites can indeed make a wrong
Two wrongs and two rights
Duplicity and Healing Rites
A word of advice and one I shall always remember
Strangers are not strange, and aliens are only so til they have a home.
Never alienate another soul because of an uncomfortable difference
Tis these very differences that feed the imagination 
Another persons wonder can be someone else's dream
A dreamer wondering is perhaps a little lost
Wandering in the dream of the strangest land
Another dreamers mind entwined in theyr heart
Awkward and uncomfortable tis an alien landscape
Learning and knowing forges a delightful connection
Tis only another dreamer, the creativity of theyr heart affected
Charming imagination is a charmers magickal glamour.















No comments:

Post a Comment