Welcome to the Worlde of a Fated Fey, one who walks the Shadows between the OtherSide and this Dreamland. This is the Book of Shadows of a hereditary and self-taught Magickal Woman; a Dreamer who possesseth the lineage of Fae, Wytch and Starr Blood. Interwoven together to make an ecclectic source of Magick and Chaos. To walk between the Worldes of the Starrs, the Hidden Realms, the Spirit Worlde and to also Live a human life...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Learning of another Realm... my first vision at 17 )O(...


Starrlight, Starr Bright...

Starrlight, Starr Bright
Moonshine in the night
Starrlight, Starr Bright
Magick is happening tonight
All the starrs in the sky
Are falling before my eyes
Falling so bright
Magick for mee tonight
It is heaven sent
It is magick spent
All the power for mee
Showing mee my destiny
I see the hands of Time
Turning so fast in the sky
I see the raven’s flying
And Father Time is crying
The angels from the heavens above
Are sending mee all theyr love
Messages in my dreams tonight
The starrs are ever-so bright
Electricity coursing through mee
It is my future that I can see
Strange ships fly by
From the starrs so high
I am searching for the one calling
And still the starrs keep falling
The moon is so proud
But still he can’t be found
Running, falling
I hear him calling
I see the sun on the water
Yet I do not falter
Starlight, Starr Bright
Such a powerful sight
It is heaven sent
It came and went
But still he calls
He knows I am coming
He sees mee running
Two souls colliding
He comes out of hiding
Together we have merged
He is pleased that I have heard
Such a powerful feeling
My mind and body are reeling
I can feel all the universe
With it I converse
He has become God
And I am the Goddess
We are Everything
We are Everyone
We are the Sun, We are the Moon
We are the Earth and the Heavens Above
We are the God/dess of Love
Ecstasy in my heart
But now we have to part
All this I have seen
Yet the feeling still stays with mee
It is heaven sent
Now the magick is spent
Still the feeling stays with mee
Telling mee this is my Destiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment